Look for $AAPL
With social investing, you’re able to avoid most investing risks. It’s quite simple. I think you’ll agree it sounds reasonable:
- never invest after reading that the market just peaked or recorded historic highs – wait a week or a month and invest on a red day (the bottom)
- pick a Popular Investor you like:
- with annual returns as per your expectations – anything above 10-15% is great!
- with a risk score of your liking – below or equal to 5 – the lower the better
- with a drawdown you feel comfortable with – 10-20% per year is pretty good
- only invest the amount you can afford to lose – it’s unlikely to happen but it’s a matter of your emotional comfort
- never invest into stocks by yourself if this is your first time
All you have to do is:
- Sign up with eToro
- Deposit $500
- Pick a Popular Investor you like and trust
- Wait for your profit a few days / weeks / months (depending on current market conditions)
Sounds good? It is.